Nov 5, 2010

The students are dropping like flies. Though it's warmer today, the weather brought a sudden cold recently. Adam and I went to the city and wore our quick purchases: hats, sweaters, cardigans. We looked like jerks, but it was so cold. This evening, after classes and grading a few folders of assignments, I went to my apartment, took a nap, woke up with a fever and a sore throat. Elijah said that's not supposed to happen, but I'm just thankful that it came at the end of the week. I opened the door to my apartment and smelled snow in the air. Lovely, I tell you the truth. Bundled up, I went out to search for dinner.

1 comment:

  1. mae-oon-tong! it's so delicious and it will help you clear out. then a HOT shower/steam and sleep with good air circulation (which means probably get a small air filter/cleaner because it's so dusty in korea especially in the winter with all the windows closed). i am sending you the old phone corn torillas on monday.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete

Followers